Accounting & Administrative Assistant
The Accounting & Administrative Assistant is responsible for day-to-day financial recordkeeping to facilitate the function of the Accounting Department and Senior Management. This position is intended for part-time employment.
- To input financial information into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software system
- To assist Senior Management with preparation of Expense Reports & Purchase Order Authorization Forms
- To assist with Accounting Department tasks, including reconciling supplier statements
- To assist with balance sheet account reconciliations
- To assist with scanning, filing, and shredding
- Other recordkeeping tasks as assigned & directed by Accounting Manager and Senior Management
- To inventory & maintain office supplies
- Administrative duties as required
Reporting to the Accounting Manager as well as to Senior Management
College Diploma in Accounting
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good judgment
- Communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Why Join Us?
Since 1969, the Anchor Group of Companies has been recognized as specialists in our field. Anchor Concrete Products, Lodestar Structures, and Anchor Rebar continue to produce precision products for the construction industry. Our team is focussed on optimizing our operations, supplying high quality products, and creating customized solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
We believe our employees are our most valuable resource. We offer a rewarding environment where employee contributions are appreciated and rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits including short and long-term disability, dental, extended health benefits, employee assistance program, RRSP matching, ongoing training, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We offer the opportunity to make a positive mark on the world, in an enjoyable and respectful workplace that is leading the charge in innovation.
How to apply:
Kindly forward your resume to [email protected].